AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Advice and assistance in the development and Asset
- Management of hotel investments Management / organization audit / change implementation / dashboards
- Value appraisal of hotel assets with a view to sale / acquisition / financing operations
Gabriel Matar is a specialist in strategic development and hotel investment management. He led a wide spectrum of missions covering tourism real estate in more than 30 countries (Tourism development plans, development of luxury hotels and palaces, spas, thalassotherapy centers, conference and conference centers, as well as of Résidences Services and Branded Residential). Gabriel puts his experience as a manager of more than 20 years in hotel advisory and strategy structures (UNWTO, Arthur Andersen, KPMG) and in hotel investment (Jones Lang LaSalle) at the service of his hotel investor clients.
Gabriel holds three DEA:
- In development economics specializing in the development of tourism (University of Aix-en-Provence),
- In strategic marketing (CNAM),
- Eent in corporate finance (ESSEC).
Gabriel Matar is also a certified real estate expert from ICH-CNAM). He is a member of the French Institute of Real Estate Expertise (IFEI). Fellow Registered Valuer of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), he is a member of its European committee for monitoring professional practices and ethics. Gabriel MATAR regularly publishes studies and articles on the hotel industry and is involved in academic and professional courses.