SENTINEL HOSPITALITY, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy that includes all of these processing operations, the purposes they serve and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information to improve and personalize your browsing experience, as well as for analysis and indicators concerning our visitors, both on this website and on other media.
On your first visit, a cookie acceptance banner is presented to you where you can accept or refuse these cookies.
The current online version of these terms and conditions of use is the only enforceable version throughout the entire duration of the use of the site and until it is replaced by a new version.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”): SENTINEL HOSPITALITY
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”):
SENTINEL HOSPITALITY, whose registered office is located at:
Sentinel Hospitality 95, rue de la Boétie 75008 Paris,
Represented by Gabriel Matar, in his capacity as CEO,
Registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register, Email address: email@example.com
1.3 Web host (hereinafter referred to as “the’host”):
SENTINEL HOSPITALITY is hosted by OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, particularly sending unsolicited emails.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force regarding intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or violate national or international laws or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
You are solely responsible for the equipment used to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and your own data,in particular against virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any legal action against the publisher in this respect.
Should the publisher be the subject of an out-of-court settlement or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for any damage, sums, convictions and costs which may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hyperlinks to all or part of the site is authorised by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right over the content present in said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by SENTINEL HOSPITALITY.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Field of activity
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- Right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address. In this case, before exercising this right, the Platform may ask for proof of the user’s identity to check its accuracy.
- Right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- Right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- Right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- Right to object to processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- Right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data that they have provided to it in order to transfer it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Sentinel Hospitality 95, rue de la Boétie 75008 Paris,
Or by email, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document which indicates the address where the publisher can contact the person who made the request. The reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, persons who so wish have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For for information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact the Platform contact before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of processing operations is the performance of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by theuser;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation ofuser support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending ofcommercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10- Sharing of personal data with third parties
- Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user posts information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access their data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, within the framework of the performance of these services, and a contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations;
- if the law requires, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Article 11 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or damage to the reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 12 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the installation of use of software or a mobile application, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi ).
While browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to be informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site: Google cookies:
- Google analytics: to measure the site audience.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and makes it possible to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: makes it possible to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction provided for by a particular law or regulation.
Article 14 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.